*Use link to submit your nomination!
USD 480 is pleased to announce the 2020 Teacher of the Year nominations are now being accepted.
One teacher from each school is selected annually for the USD 480 Teacher of the Year. The following is a list of guidelines that you may use when deciding to nominate a teacher:
• Five years of accredited experience in any school (only for eligibility in the KTOY program)
• Participation in building, district, and community activities
• Continuous self-improvement and learning (not simply coursework)
• Continuous reading and reflection
• Community outreach
• Exceptionally skilled, dedicated, and an inspiration to all
• Is respected by colleagues, students, and parents
Teachers may be nominated for this award by administrators, colleagues, parents, students, other community members, and the teacher him/herself.
Nominations will be accepted February 17th through March 6th.